Inon Z-240 Strobe (Type 4)
Inon's new professional grade strobe: high power for DSLR systems, wide circular beam angle, clean light, super fast recyclying time, high flash capcity for large memory cards, convenience of AA batteries and other features combined in a compact and lightweight yet rugged body.
Also includes all previousy offered Inon flash modes and optical sync capability for consumer digicam systems, making it the perfect strobe when upgrading to DSLR systems.
The Z-240 is INONís flagship model designed for professionals demanding high performance lighting with modern digital camera systems, and film camera systems. The Z-240 provides high performance, innovative features and versatility in a package about one half the size of conventional strobes.
Multiple flash modes, including S-TTL, 24-step External Auto, 13-step Manual & Nikonos TTL for film camera support.
Connect with electrical cable or fiber optic cable. Light, compact body with powerful 24 Guide Number (ISO 100, Air x 1 meter; GN=79/feet), 100 degree circular beam, 13 step manual adjustment, manual ON, shutter linked auto OFF focus light supporting auto and manual focus, advanced pre-flash cancel circuitry, compatible with INON ìClear Photo System.î
- Strobe Control : S-TTL Auto, "External Auto", Nikonos TTL and Manual (13 step Manual setting).
- Focusing Light.
- Guide Number : 24.
- Settable Aperture Values : 24 stages of aperture setting with 1/4 E/V adjustment over output.
- Coverage Angle : 100? x 100? circular beam. Optional -0.5 diifuser 110? x 110?.
- Color temperature: 5500?K.
- Standard Accessories: Z-240 strobe package includes two diffusers: a ñ0.5 and a ñ1.5 stop units; spare O-rings and O-Ring grease.
- Batteries (4) AA Alkaline, Nicad or rechargeable NiMH.
- Recycle Time : 1.6 seconds (alkaline battery, at full flash), 1.5 seconds (NiMh, at full flash).
- Weight : Air ( 567g w/o batteries ) , U/W ( ~ 75g with 4 AA batteries).
- Depth rate 100 metres (330 feets).